4.9 Star Rating ★★★★★
4.9 Star Rating ★★★★★ 41+ Reviews
Home Pest Control
Our Organic Pest Control Service
Our Natural Approach To Home Pest Control
1. Initial ServiceDuring your first service, we’ll perform a rodent entry point inspection, setup sticky trap monitoring stations, check for moisture-related issues, and wipe down all spiders webs around the perimeter of your home. We’ll also treat the interior + exterior of your home.
2. Ongoing InspectionEach time we visit your home, we will check the sticky trap monitoring stations we set up during your initial service for pest activity. We will also inspect your lawn, ornamental plants, and trees for pests and nutrient deficiencies.
3. Interior TreatmentWe will carefully apply an essential-oil based liquid insecticide on your window and door frames, plus around any drains. We will then dust between wall voids and underneath appliances with boric acid, which is slightly more toxic than table salt.
4. Perimeter TreatmentWe will them spray the same essential-oil based liquid insecticide on your windows and doors as well as one foot away and one foot up the perimeter of your home.
Why Choose Natural Resources Pest Control
With so many options, choosing a pest control provider is no easy task. Which is why we are proud to offer the following benefits to Natural Resources customers:
We Hire The Best People
All our team members have a humble attitude and willingness to learn. Our goal is for you receive the best service from the best people.
We Use The Best Products
Our pest control products are selected and applied in a manner that minimizes risks to human health and protects the environment.
We Follow A Proven Process
We focus on long-term prevention of pests and the damage they cause by looking at environmental factors that affect their ability to thrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your natural pest control protection plan work?
Are your products and procedures safe for my family?
Which organic pest control products do you use?
Do I need to leave my home during the treatment?
Is there an initial setup fee?
Switch To Annual & Save
Switch to an annual plan and save BIG! We'll waive your setup fee (up to $225) and give you one month free (up to $95).
Pest Protection PlanStarting At
- Interior + Perimeter Service
- Protection From Common Pests
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rodent Entry Point Inspection
- Sticky Trap Monitoring Stations
- Webbing Wipe Down + Sweep
– Jess I.
– Walkyria W.
– Gourma L.
4.8 Star Rating ★★★★★
5.0 Star Rating ★★★★★
5.0 Star Rating ★★★★★